If you face an allegation of assault you will want to instruct a rated criminal defence solicitor, like Jim Meyer, to represent you. Jim has a solid, proven track record of successfully defending clients and even if you admit to the allegation he can make a real difference in the way your case is viewed, either by the police or the court. One thing that is sure is that if you instruct Jim he will do all that he can to secure you the best possible outcome.
👉 You want to achieve the best possible result 👈
- Avoid being charged in the first place
- Avoid being refused bail if charged
- Avoid conviction if charged
- Avoid imprisonment
- No punishment
Assembling the right legal team to advise and actively defend you will be one of the most important actions that you take.
Jim Meyer will do all that he can to ensure the best possible outcome.
False allegations of assault can and do happen
Whilst the term “assault” covers a multitude of potential offences, ranging from common assault, assault by beating, causing actual bodily harm (“ABH”) through to wounding and causing grievous bodily harm (“GBH”) with intent, common themes are shared amongst them all:
- The accused are not infrequently mistakenly identified as an attacker;
- The accused have been arrested even when they acted in self-defence or the defence of another;
- The accused have been prosecuted solely because of false accusations based on a complainant’s or witness’s malicious lies.